Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-15 Origin:Site
Mainly the anodization of aluminum, which uses electrochemical principles to generate a layer of Al2O3 (aluminum oxide) film on the surface of aluminum and aluminum alloys. This oxide film has special characteristics such as protection, decoration, insulation, and abrasion resistance.
Single color, gradient color:
Polishing / sandblasting / wire drawing → degreasing → anodizing → neutralization → dyeing → sealing → drying
①Polishing/sandblasting/wire drawing→degreasing→masking→anodic oxidation 1→anodic oxidation 2→sealing→drying
②Polishing/sand blasting/wire drawing → degreasing → anodizing 1 → laser carving → anodizing 2 → sealing → drying
1. Improve strength
2. Realize any color except white
3. Achieve nickel-free sealing and meet the requirements for nickel-free in Europe, the United States and other countries
Technical difficulties and key points of improvement:
The yield level of anodizing is related to the cost of the final product. The key to improving the yield of oxidation is the appropriate amount of oxidant, appropriate temperature and current density. This requires structural component manufacturers to continuously explore and seek breakthroughs in the production process.
Used in stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc., it can make the product show a variety of colors, and maintain the metallic luster, at the same time enhance the surface performance, has better anti-corrosion performance.
Pretreatment → electrophoresis → drying
1. Rich colors;
2. No metal texture, can be used with sandblasting, polishing, wire drawing, etc.;
3. Processing in a liquid environment can realize surface treatment of complex structures;
4. The technology is mature and can be mass-produced.
The ability to conceal defects is average, and electrophoresis for die castings requires higher pre-treatment.
3. Micro arc oxidation
The process of applying a high voltage in an electrolyte solution (usually a weak alkaline solution) to form a ceramicized surface film. This process is the result of the synergistic effect of physical discharge and electrochemical oxidation.
Pre-treatment → hot water washing → MAO → drying
1. Ceramic texture, dull appearance, no high-gloss products, fine touch, anti-fingerprint;
2. Wide range of base materials: Al, Ti, Zn, Zr, Mg, Nb, and their alloys, etc.;
3. Simple pretreatment, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, and good heat dissipation performance.
Colors are currently limited, only black and gray are more mature. Bright colors are currently difficult to achieve; the cost is mainly affected by high power consumption, which is one of the costs in surface treatment.